Emersyn is our child who looks the least like a Native American, but she loves the fact that she is a Native American. So, last Friday night we went and got pizza from Hungry Howies (pretty good $5 pizza). Naturally, when we picked up the pizza boxes they were a little warm. Emersyn asked me if I thought they were hot. My response was, "Yes, they are a little hot." "Well," Emersyn says, "You should be an Indian. If you were an Indian these pizza boxes would not feel very hot." I had to laugh!!!
A few months ago we had our kids out at a restaurant. There was a candle on the table. For entertainment we would try and pick up the candle. Marc made the comment that if you have Indian blood then you can touch anything that is hot and it won't hurt. I played into it and pretended the candle was super hot. To this day Emersyn still thinks this.
Emersyn is such a cute little girl. Very clever too I might add :)


No comments:
Post a Comment