Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I can hardly believe the school year is over!!! At the end of the year I like to get the teachers' a little something to say thank you. Thank you for taking care of my child who at times can be scared of her own shadow. Thank you for wiping the tears away and providing the comfort she needed. Thank you for helping my child improve with her reading skills. Thank you for taking them 6 hours a day, 5 days a week. I do miss my kids, but am grateful they are occupied at the same time. Thank you for helping solve girl drama. (didn't realize it could start so young). Thank you!!!!! Although, I love to thank my teacher's, I also get a little nervous. I have a friend who was a teacher who once told me after school gets out some teachers will get together and trade. I don't want my gift to be traded. I want my gift to be wanted. I hope this year my teachers' want to keep my gift and find the time to relax during the summer. With time going by as fast as it does, we will be starting a new school year in a blink of an eye. See ya next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea, I think a teacher would be crazy to trade your gift.

    ReplyDelete