Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Happy Birthday EMERSYN!!!!
Emersyn has been talking about her birthday and counting the days. She is so excited!! I remember as a kid being excited for my birthday too. I loved it all; presents, cake, friends over, more presents, spoiled rotten. I would have to guess that these are some of the same reasons Emersyn is excited for her birthday as well.
In our kitchen we have this block calendar where you change the date. The other day, I looked at Emersyn and said, "You only have 5 days til your birthday Emersyn." She looked at the block calendar (which we always forget to change) and said, "No, I have 9 days til my birthday." Oh the surprise she had when she discovered there were fewer days than she thought. Yesterday, she made some requests. She wanted brunch. I asked her if she wanted to go out for brunch. She said no, I just want brunch. I had to explain that brunch was eating breakfast late and lunch early. We decided I would make her a big breakfast for her birthday this morning. Pancakes with a candle :)
We will go to dinner tonight to celebrate. She wants ribs, so hello Texas Roadhouse!!!
Hope you enjoy your day Emersyn!! Can't believe you are 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment