
If you can believe this is the ONLY picture we got of Kaelyn on her birthday. I am feeling like a terrible mother right about now.
We actually weren't sure Kaelyn was going to be able to have her party on her birthday as scheduled. She was sick all week with the flu which thankfully turned into a really bad ear infection. I am not wishing my children to be sick, but I was happy an infection appeared so she could get on some antibiotics.
Her birthday was on a Sat, so of course she wanted to celebrate with her friends. We had a "candy bar" or a buffet of candy. Earlier in the day as we were getting the candy out we didn't think there was enough and ran to the store for more. To my surprise we had TONS of candy left over!!!! Overall, I think she had a great day... she cleaned and cleaned :) But...at least the cleaning was her idea and there was the excitement that her friends would be here to party within a matter of a few hours.
Happy 14th Birthday Kaelyn!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment