Emersyn had her school program last night. We always enjoy seeing that our kids have been learning. Teachers do a great job helping them learn :) After attending lunch with Ellie yesterday it has become very apparent that I am not made to be a teacher. I love our kids teachers and thank them dearly for the time they spend with our children at school. We have had some great teachers through the years :)
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Getting Down with Mama Goose
Emersyn had her school program last night. We always enjoy seeing that our kids have been learning. Teachers do a great job helping them learn :) After attending lunch with Ellie yesterday it has become very apparent that I am not made to be a teacher. I love our kids teachers and thank them dearly for the time they spend with our children at school. We have had some great teachers through the years :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment