Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Family Photo Time







Every year we have the daunting task of taking family photos. This year wasn't any different. My goal was to find matching attire without everyone being in the exact same thing. I LOVE the way these photos have turned out. I am always amazed when we get the photos back at how much our children have grown within the year. Last family photo we didn't have any children in braces...this year we have half our children in braces. Ellie and Emersyn are cute as ever. Marc and I didn't too bad of a job smiling if I might add. Thank you to my dear friend who ventures out with our family each year in search of the perfect picture. Amazing we always seem to find not only one amazing picture but too many to choose from. How old will Cameron, Kaelyn, Ellie and Emersyn look next year? Hopefully, Marc and I will only start to look younger :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!! I agree - I can't believe how much your kids have grown and changed since we saw them last. And you and Marc are as cute as ever! :)
    -Paula

    ReplyDelete