During football registration Ellie begged and begged to cheer. We gave in and signed her up to cheer. I am so happy that we did :) Ellie is having so much fun going out and strutting her stuff. Her coach, Jeanine, has been great. I can't believe how many cheers they had learned all before the first game. Marc's favorite goes; A-T-T-A-C-K attack, attack, attack. Wouldn't know that is one of Ellie's favorite cheers to do :) Each cheerleader gets a turn to lead the group in doing cheers. The last picture shows Ellie leading her group in cheering while they lead their team (Vipers) to VICTORY
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Cheerleading
During football registration Ellie begged and begged to cheer. We gave in and signed her up to cheer. I am so happy that we did :) Ellie is having so much fun going out and strutting her stuff. Her coach, Jeanine, has been great. I can't believe how many cheers they had learned all before the first game. Marc's favorite goes; A-T-T-A-C-K attack, attack, attack. Wouldn't know that is one of Ellie's favorite cheers to do :) Each cheerleader gets a turn to lead the group in doing cheers. The last picture shows Ellie leading her group in cheering while they lead their team (Vipers) to VICTORY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment