Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Scout Camp Surprise
Ok,so I don't have a picture to share but hopefully you can create your own. Cameron went to scout camp last week with the boy scouts. He came home on Saturday. We could tell it had been a while since he had taken a shower. After hearing about all the rain they recieved at camp I found myself a little nervous to open his bag. Some time had passed... Marc was the brave one to dive into the unpacked bag. As he started pulling the wet clothes out it was obviuos all the contents needed to head straight for the washer. Cameron had taken a towel just in case he did take a shower. It was never unpacked we could tell and right on top was a dead frog. I was completely grossed out as was all the girls'. We can't wait to see what surprises will come next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment