A good friend of mine gave a wonderful talk on Sunday. She spoke of friends and the importance of them. There are many different types of friends we all have. One that I have thought a lot about these last couple of days is Christ-like friend. I hope that when my friends think of me they consider me to be a Christ-like friend. I love my friends and how they inspire me to be a better mom, wife and friend.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Friends
A good friend of mine gave a wonderful talk on Sunday. She spoke of friends and the importance of them. There are many different types of friends we all have. One that I have thought a lot about these last couple of days is Christ-like friend. I hope that when my friends think of me they consider me to be a Christ-like friend. I love my friends and how they inspire me to be a better mom, wife and friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love my friends too, especially one named Holly. I think she is wonderful and always has such insightful things to say. I love her example, faith, courage and her wonderful spirit.... Love you .
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute picture!! Found your blog from your Facebook profile. Love it.
ReplyDelete