Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy 16th Birthday

On October 28th Cameron turned 16!!! Can you believe it? I still can't.... Cameron has not had any interest in having a birthday party the last few years, but something about 16 made him want to party!!! We were happy to throw a birthday bash for him :) I had told him he better invite a lot of people to ensure a decent turn out. He had more show up then I thought would. With living so far away from Mesa High, I wasn't sure if these kids would make the trek out. Boy, was I wrong!!!! We had more Mesa High kids than we had Desert Ridge kids. It was fun. We ordered Chick Fil A nuggets, had chips, cupcakes, cake pops and drinks. Marc and I think at one point in the night we had about 50 kids at the house. We did have a DJ sound system so the house was rocking. Unfortunately, the cops showed up about 10:45. The party was already starting to die down, but the officer had to talk to us anyway. We just moved into our house about 6 weeks ago. What a good way to get to know our neighbors.... The music had already been turned down and there were only a few kids left (maybe 10-15). However, Cameron and Kaelyn think it was awesome that the cops came!! I think it was hilarious!! Hope your 16th birthday party was everything you had hoped it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment