Tuesday, August 28, 2012
New Life..
A few weeks ago, Marc and Cameron were out back doing a little yard work. Ok, maybe it was a lot of yard work. As Marc was trimming a bush under a window he noticed this cocoon. How awesome!!! In all my life I have NEVER seen anything like this. I have NEVER seen one of these in real life, in my backyard!!!! I wonder what the butterfly looked like that came out of that thing? I wonder what his new life was like? We are getting ready to move in a few weeks. We have been in this house for 13 years. For some reason, I get emotionally attached to stupid things; our cars, our house... there are a lot of memories in this house. Although I am excited for the new adventure, I am also very nervous. I like my comfort zone. I like knowing most people when I walk into the church building, I like the comfort that most people know me. Just like the butterfly who came out of this cocoon, I am also coming out of my cocoon. My goal is to friendly and not shy. Meet new people and make new friends. Here's to our new life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment