Sunday, July 1, 2012
We had a fun weekend last weekend!!! Through the month of June, Cameron (and the Mesa High Basketball Team) have played in several tournaments. Last weekend was no exception.... Varsity and JV both played in separate tournaments with left us with the pleasure of attending both... The JV tournament was held at Mesa High and Dobson. Going into Sunday morning we were seated #1 with being undefeated. We played one game and won... 77-49!!! The championship game played next against another undefeated team. I had talked to one of the coaches who said they were usually a good program. They seem them a lot in playoffs and that sort of thing. I got nervous... I did!! Isn't that what Mom's are suppose to do anyway????
Thankfully, the boys had an hour rest before the Championship game started. The team we played had a rest while we played and came to watch... The game started.... within just a few mins we were up by more than 10 points. To be honest I can't remember the final score, but WE WERE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!! I do know we beat them by 20-25 pts. So much for being nervous....
It was a fun day...
It was a fun summer.... out of 26 games played by the JV, they only lost 1 game. Not a bad summer season!!! Now, we look forward to basketball season which starts in Dec :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment