Friday, December 9, 2011

Nutcracker Tribute


WOW...is all I can say!!! All I know is how many hours my girls have practiced for the Nutcracker. I have no idea how many hours both Ryan and Robbin put in behind the scenes to help pull it off. This is the second year the Nutcracker has been performed. This is the second year my girls have been a part of it. Because our family is such good friends with Ryan and Robbin I have a small idea of how much time and effort goes into putting this production together. However, I am not aware of the sleep that is lost due to things needing to be done. I am grateful for Robbin and bringing her talent and love of dancing into our family. She is amazing!! Kaelyn and Emerysn look up to her. They both have mentioned how much they love to dance and hope to dance for a long time. Emerysn would like to teach ballet when she gets older. As much as they LOVE to perform, I LOVE to watch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment