Back in Feb at the end of the basketball season an awards assembly was held to honor all the athletes who participated in the winter sports. As we planned to attend, I couldn't believe that next year we will be attending and participating in the high school sporting program.
Although, the boys did not have a great season again this year. I am always grateful for the opportunity my kids have to participate. Cameron loves sports and I must say...I love watching him play sports.
If you know Cameron at all, you know that he loves attention. He loves to be the clown (he must get this from his dad). As the players are called up to receive their certificate and pin, most players will shake their coaches hand and take their place in line. It couldn't be this simple for Cameron. Nope!!! He likes to take it to the next level and hug his coaches. He did this last year with his coach as well. Maybe that is why the save him for last (no not really, they obviously hand them out in alphabetical order).
Thank you Coach Steger and Kleinman who helped coach Cameron while attending Desert Ridge Jr High. We are very sad the seasons didn't go the way we had hoped they would go, but kids sure had a great time. Maybe we will see you in the stands next year while they play in high school.


No comments:
Post a Comment