Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pearly Whites


After 13 months of torture Cameron got his braces off yesterday!!! I could not believe the day had come. He was so funny... smiling the entire day. Cameron was starving by the end of the appointment. He didn't want to eat lunch and take the chance of having any food in his braces when he went to get them off. The appointment took a little longer than what we had expected but the result was well worth the wait!!!! The assistant told Cameron he was way too young to have them off....I think I may agree. Now, all the girls will be after this good looking smile. Stay away girls!!!!!
Cameron traded in all his wooden nickels for a $10 gift card to iTunes. They also gave him a bag of candy he shouldn't have been eating. I think it was half gone at the end of our 15 min. car ride home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment