The Arizona Cardinals made the playoffs again this year. Somehow Marc is always able to find tickets to things. When I say find tickets I am not talking about tickets in the nose bleed section...I am talking about tickets in the lower level or even corporate suite. This game was no different. Marc got a call Saturday before the big game letting him know he had tickets to the Cardinals vs Greenbay Packer game and like all the other times he gets tickets (did I mention he gets them for free?) they were great seats. We could never purchase tickets for these games....Cameron would be disappointed and look at us cross eyed when he found out he would have to look through binoculars to even see the game. Cardinals won 51-45 leaving us with a house divided. Now the Cardinals play the New Orlean Saints whom Cameron LOVES!!!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Go Cards!!!!
The Arizona Cardinals made the playoffs again this year. Somehow Marc is always able to find tickets to things. When I say find tickets I am not talking about tickets in the nose bleed section...I am talking about tickets in the lower level or even corporate suite. This game was no different. Marc got a call Saturday before the big game letting him know he had tickets to the Cardinals vs Greenbay Packer game and like all the other times he gets tickets (did I mention he gets them for free?) they were great seats. We could never purchase tickets for these games....Cameron would be disappointed and look at us cross eyed when he found out he would have to look through binoculars to even see the game. Cardinals won 51-45 leaving us with a house divided. Now the Cardinals play the New Orlean Saints whom Cameron LOVES!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment