Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Cameron....YOUR 13!!!!!


Cameron will probably not be happy about me posting this picture, but in writing about Cameron today on his birthday this helps sum him up. Cameron is a very kind your man. He is good at taking a boring situation (as standing in line at Disneyland) and makes a good time. I think here he had put a couple Pringles in his mouth to make it look like a duck's beak. I can hardly believe that today he is turning 13. It doesn't seem like 13 years ago we were at the hospital, filled with joy welcoming our first child into this crazy world. For the past I don't know how many years the birthday fairy has come to visit the kids the night before their birthday. The birthday fairy has to stop coming sometime so we said when they become teenagers. Last night Marc and I decided to make 13 different signs to post around his room while he slept. We love you Cameron!!! Thanks for an entertaining 13 years so far and we look forward to many more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment